Saturday, January 21, 2012

Tasting - FlipFlop: Moscato

Name: Flip Flop
Variety: Moscato
Region: California
Country: USA
Year: 2010
Price: $6.19

Flip Flop's Review:
Tastes like: Light-bodied Moscato with floral aromas, semi-sweet palate, and a soft, lingering finish. It is full of Crisp, bright aromas balance sweet notes - FlipFlop **http://www.flipflopwines.com/wines/california-moscato/**

My First Impression: This Label was my first impression and I was very excited. I had been told by my family that I would like white wines. But after that last white wine I was scared.

After Smelling it:  It had a light flowery (the flowers that smell good) and fruity smell. I didn't spend much time smelling this wine after I smelled the fruity-ness. 

After Tasting it: The first flavor I tasted was apple but a very sweet apple, similar to apple juice. After continuing to drink this wine I could taste melons and tangerines. This was a very light crisp wine and I enjoyed it greatly. There was an after taste but it was very short-lived. This has been my favorite wine so far!

No comments:

Post a Comment